How to Apply
Licensed Smog Technicians
This position involves testing vehicle emissions using the latest BAR 97 and OIS equipment.
- Must have current California Smog Inspector license.
- 2+ years experience as a smog technician preferred, but not necessary.
- May occasionally be responsible for writing service orders, handling customer questions and completing sales transactions.
- Must work well with the public.
This position involves working directly with the public, therefore significant experience in this field is required.
- Outstanding customer service skills are absolutely essential.
- Will be working with licensed Smog Technicians. Knowledge of current smog check regulations and general automotive knowledge is helpful but may be learned on the job.
- Responsible for writing service orders, handling customer questions and completing sales transactions.
Employees usually work 10 hours a day, 4 days a week.
Pay rate depends on experience.
Employee Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation, and paid sick leave.